Monday, April 20, 2015

#17

I agree with Bullock. I think that if more people carried guns certain crimes would be less. Switzerland had almost everyone have huge guns in their houses and they have next to no break ins. I think that more people carrying guns would cut down on some crimes. However, there are people who should not be allowed to have guns. People who are already deemed dangerous to community should not be allowed to carry guns. I agree that if everyone has a gun then what is the point of having concealed weapon permits. I think Bullock brings up some good points. Giving dangerous people is not going to make them any less dangerous. There are those people who can carry a gun and be perfectly fine. I just don't see the right people taking advantage of this. I see the wrong people doing it. I would tell them not to pass this.

No comments:

Post a Comment