Monday, April 20, 2015

#18

So today I am doing a random blog. Today I am going to blog about the craziness of senior year.
It is really crazy. The stress is different though. The homework load is somewhat less but you have way more things to do. Scholarships are one of these things. Also you have all of these big decisions to make. Like they expect you to know what you want to do for the rest of your life that the age of 18. Well curve ball. I have no idea what I want to do. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but no I don't. I mean there are so many cool jobs out there that look fun but I cant just choose one. So I guess to sum things up. If you don't know what you want to do when you are getting ready to graduate it is ok. You have plenty of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment